Get Mortgage Ready | Premier Nationwide Lending | The Bly Team | 281-823-5775
Get Mortgage Ready!
What you should know when you're getting ready to buy a home.
The more prepared you are, the easier & more favorable the loan process will be!
- Gather current documentation - See Process checklist
- Keep original paycheck stubs & bank statements
- Guidelines require documentation of all funds, including transfers, cash gifts, & bonus checks
- We will need all documents (including sales contract & closing statement) if you're selling your current home
Leading up to the final 2 months before mortgage:
- No Cash Deposits - Call our office if you have a gift that will be used for your home purchase
- NO MAJOR PURCHASES - Any large purchase will impact your qualifications! Call us if you have questions.
- Be careful when transferring money - NO cash advances, no overdrafts
- DO NOT make any large purchases (This includes furniture, appliances, automobiles, etc.)
Pay down revolving dept to less than 30% of available credit
- If you're able to do this, it will improve your credit score(s)!
- Don't Change Jobs - Your employment is re-verified on the day of closing!
Don't Close Accounts!
- Keep all credit accounts open during the mortgage process
- If money is transferred between accounts, we will need to see this in documentation.
"We're here to guide you through the purchase of your new home."
Thanks for all the wonderful information from - Premier Nationwide Lending at 281-333-3153.
If you have any questions regarding any of the League City Neighborhoods, or would like to schedule a tour of any real estate, residential or commercial in the Bay Area, please do not hesitate to call The Bly Team : 281-823-5775.
Deborah Bly Selling homes in League City TX
RE/MAX Space Center
217 East Main Street
League City, TX 77573